|TYSAP - LSR|
|TYSAP - LSR is a general purpose synthetic detergent for various application in textile processes.|
|* Chemical Nature :||Anionic.|
|* Chemical Composition :||Based on aromatic sulphonates.|
|* Physical Appearance :||pale yellow liquid.|
|* Chemical Compatibility :||unaffected by hard water; stable to dilute acids & alkalies.|
|* 2% soln. pH : 7.0 - 9.0|
|(D.I. Water = 7.0 used)|
|* % Solid content : 32.0 - 35.0|
|( @ 120°C for 2 hrs.)|
|* Solubility : readily soluble in water.|
|* Tysap - LSR is a powerful
scouring agent for cellulosic & synthetic goods.
* Tysap - LSR is a very useful additive in Kier - boiling.
* Tysap - LSR is very effective in reactive dyed/printed cellulosic goods.
* Tysap - LSR can also be used for prewetting of gray goods to be dyed.
* Tysap - LSR is very good surface cleansing agent for printed fabrics.
|* Tysap - LSR is used between
2 - 4 gms/lt for scouring & soaping of cellulosic & synthetic goods.
* Tysap - LSR is used for prewetting at concentration of 2 - 3 gms/lt.
* Tysap - LSR is also used from 0.25 - 0.5 % on weight of goods for Kier - boiling.
Storage : Stable under normal conditions. Protect from frost.